Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday's Musings

I've been having a wonderful time with family.  Mike and Nadia were home from California for a week's visit, and Nick & Heather were married!  We spent every moment that we could together, enjoying each others' company, and it gave me so much pleasure to see my sons together again.  It's been over a year.


We spent a lot of time "in the streets", including a day exploring Cleveland landmarks such as the West Side Market and Ohio City, lunch at Slyman's and the East Ninth Street Pier.  We spent an afternoon at beautiful Presque Isle in Pennsylvania, and we had breakfast at Mary Yoder's in Middlefield.

That hasn't left much time for playing in my journal, but I have taken hundreds of photos in the last two weeks.  I've also been playing with these photos on several online photo editing sites that I'll review at a future date.  Here are some of my efforts.

Well, apparently I'm NOT going to share any photos with you right now.  It seems I can't get any other photos to load so I don't know if it's a blogger problem or what.  I'm trying not to flip out.  Really.

In the meantime........

CELEBRATE* LOVE* CREATE 

4 comments:

  1. Yay for your family being together! And so many Congrats on Nick & Heather's wedding. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a few problems uploading pics on Blogger. I've gotten the feeling that maybe the pic is too large. I've found if I reduce the size in a photo editing program, that does the trick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the advice, CJ. I always make sure my files are small and I've never had a problem with them. I don't know what's changed, but I still can't upload anything :(

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails