Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mind, Body, Spirit

OK...So there's NO WAY I'm wearing a short skirt (or any skirt for that matter!), but I'm feeling triumphant and "Kick Ass" today because I've finished my video for 21 Secrets!!!  All that's left is a little tweaking, publishing and uploading.


When I hear this song by CAKE - "Short Skirt-Long Jacket" this image always pops into my mind:


And that sums up how I feel.  I've got my mind, body and spirit working together as one amazing unit and there's nothing I CAN'T accomplish!  And I'm going to enjoy this feeling while it lasts!



It's been a summer of change, and I can't wait to tell you more about it.  But for right now, I must finish my tutorial for the 21 Secrets project.  You're going to love this workshop and I'll be telling you ALL about it next week!  Meanwhile, be happy being YOU, and be confident in "Happy Creating!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails