Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wake Me Up When September Ends . . .

Because right now I feel like I could sleep until October.  I'm exhausted.  Not so much physically, but mentally.  What usually takes me an hour took a couple hours today.  Maybe it's the change in weather that's plunged us back into summer with a temperature of 88 degrees forecast for tomorrow. . .

Or maybe my ruby slippers have lost their power.  All I know is I'm too tired to think straight.  So let me sleep until October, or at least until tomorrow.  I'll fill the well and recharge the battery.  Pleasant dreams to you.  There are lots of good things coming in October that are sure to fill you with "Happy Creating!"

4 comments:

  1. I agree. exhaustion isn't even a big enough descriptor right now.
    hope you find your rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have slept well! (is it October as you read this?) ;o)

    I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and that I so much enjoy your blog, your creativity, and your art! I originally found you through Connie H. and her 21 Art Journalists series.

    I also just wanted to let you know you showed up in my dream the other night, walking down the street of my hometown (which I no longer live in). I love dreams and their mysteries!

    So, nice to "meet" you in dream time!

    Thanks so much for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, 30 days not 21! ah well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe this will help a little

    you are up as the featured artist over at my place

    left side bar

    have a great Friday and a better tomorrow :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails