Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Art Journaling Prompts

At long last, April has finally arrived and so have your "April Journaling Prompts".  I'm hoping that warmer weather will prevail and that hopefully, we've seen the last of the snow for a few months!


Remember, monthly journaling prompts can always be found at the permanent link in the sidebar.  Did you miss the prompts for January and February?  Not to worry - use them for journaling inspiration anytime.

I hope this post finds you in good health and good spirits, and I hope you're taking time to "Celebrate, LOVE, and Create!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails