Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend Journal

Alter Egos, Dreams, and Things That Go Bump in the Night


Maybe it's because I've had Halloween costumes in the back of my mind, or perhaps it's the bedtime snack of peanuts, chocolate chips and raisins I've been eating; either way, it's been a week of horrifying dreams that left me feeling dark and edgy.  The results have certainly manifested in my journal pages!














AUTUMN SPLENDOR


Happily, the horrific dreams came to a halt and the week ended on a much brighter note.  We played with leaves in Thursday's art journaling class, and we all had a great time.  We made leaf rubbings with colored pencils and leaf stamps with acrylic paints.  It was great to be carefree and to once again experience the joy of playing with leaves through childlike eyes.






As Halloween approaches, there are costume parties and celebrations in the making, and I, for one, can't wait to gather with family and friends for these joyous occasions.  I hope you'll be taking mental notes and photos for your upcoming journal pages as you "Celebrate, LOVE, and Create!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails