Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekend Journal

Completed Book of Wisdom

I finished the Book of Wisdom and it's now en route to it's recipient.  Here are the completed pages.












Speaking of wisdom, it's been in my head for a couple of years to make a book of "Momisms".  My mom said some great stuff that makes me smile and literally laugh out loud when I think about them.  

Do you have a book of wisdom or "Momisms" lurking somewhere in the file cabinet of your brain?  Have a great weekend!

CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous collection- I love how they all flow together, just wonderful!
    And I think a book of "Mom-isms" would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous book! I'd love to read your Momisms :-) Hope your weekend's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pages are beautiful. I love your style!

    I think of things all the time that my mom said. Some of them I've said to my son, and think "I'm turning into my mom" :) It's a great idea to compile all your "momisms"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning. A book of mimisms would undoubtably be amazing too! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails