Friday, June 11, 2010

"The Coming"

This is my first art journaling video.  It was a lot of fun but also a lot of work.  I have a new found respect for everything that goes into film making.  Special thanks go to to my son, Mike, who introduced me to Windows Movie Maker and guided me down the paint of video making.  Until a couple weeks ago, I had no idea I even had a "movie maker" on the computer! 




I hope you enjoyed watching "The Coming".  My intent was to create a satirical spread based on "The Planet of the Apes", but as I watched the scenario in the Gulf unfold, my work took on a darker tone.  I look at the enormity of the oil spill and in my mind I hear the immortal words of Charlton Heston as he looked upon a fallen Statue of Liberty: "Damn you all to hell".

1 comment:

  1. Wow what fantastic art and I love everything about the video "The Coming" it was awesome..and the music just seemed so right..I saw your pic on the clipncuts and am so glad I dropped by! I hope you make another video as I would love to see it :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails