Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Activities and Inspiration

How are your creative genes flowing? Are you finding inspiration in the daily prompts or in the gorgeous weather we've been having? Have you visited some of the wonderful artists in the Blog Hops?  I'm in inspiration overload! I have lots of new projects in the works that I can't wait to share with you, and some old projects and spreads that I also want to share. I have really enjoyed playing with my water soluble crayons and know that I'll discover even more, exciting ways to use them! 

As you've seen, I've also been experimenting with making art videos.  I'm in the process of working on a 5th video featuring the music of my friend, Scott's band, Drunkdude 69.  It's a really fun, uplifting song so it will be a little different than the four I've previously posted! LOL

I'm behind on posting my next "Journaling Outside the Book"!  Thanks for waiting patiently.  I'll get that posted tomorrow.  It's the letter, "I". 

I hope you're having a wonderful summer, enjoying yummy grilled foods and the company of good friends and family.  I hope you're taking time to look up at the sky and watch the "cloud parade" go by, and I hope you're sitting outdoors in the evening and listening to the gentle breezes through the leaves.  Most of all, I hope you're finding inspiration in all of these things.  Until tomorrow - Hugs and Happy Creating!

1 comment:

  1. Your art work seriously moves me. I am so happy I found you...if only I would have found you years ago when I lived in Cleveland--it would have been so much fun to paint together!!

    Love your work--Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails