Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday's Musings

BACK AMONG THE LIVING



Yes......I awakened Friday morning with an extremely sore throat and absolutely no ambition.  And it all just went downhill from there.

So today, I am finally making my way back among the living after a heavily medicated and sleepy weekend.  Did I miss anything good?  I'm still in some kind of fog.  You know how severe head colds get you!  Watering eyes, no focus.......blah, blah, blah.

On the upside, I am feeling much, much better, and I'm looking forward to posting you a really great tip filled with wonderful techniques in tomorrow's "Tuesday Tips and Techniques".  Stay tuned.....

CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back- I'm glad you're feeling better!
    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not nice that you weren't feeling weel, glad your feeling better :))) Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thanks so much, Mel. It's good to be feeling more like my "normal" ;o)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails