I guarantee you that you're going to have a blast doing this! It feels so naughty to purposefully paint part of your body. Do it outside near the hose where you can rinse, and you won't have any of those adult worries about getting paint all over the house!
Once your footprint dries, do some journaling around it. Here are some prompts to think about as you contemplate your journaling:
- Where have your feet taken you?
- Where would you like your feet to take you?
- Does a song/poem/movie come to mind that makes you think of feet?
- Who's path do you think you would like to travel for a day?
- What are you thinking as you look at the shape and size of your foot?
CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE