Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tuesday Tips and Techniques: Duct Tape Journal

Today I'm sharing a technique by one of my favorite art journalers, Diana Trout.  I've seen this technique mentioned on some of my favorite blogs recently, and I wanted to make sure that you didn't miss it!

You know I'm big on re-purpose and re-cycle, and this project is perfect for all of those wonderful paper scraps that you have tucked away or stacked all over your work space.  If you're like me, there are maybe several stacks!

If you're not familiar with Diana Trout, definitely take the time to view her other wonderful videos. 


I'm going to show you my take on this technique in the next couple weeks.  That will give me some incentive to clean up my messy piles and make room for brand new messy piles in the new year!

CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Angelia... awesome video... and fabulous journal... love that the pages can come out too... and great tip with leaving the tape stuck to the mat when binding... thank you for sharing... yep... will be making one of these for sure...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to share! I really like this technique - it's a sure way to decrease piles of paper quickly! xoxo

      Delete
  2. There is no need to be familiar with Diana!!! The video itself answers all. It’s a simple and nice one. Next time onwards please attach the mini weapon to the tape facing the cutting edge downward to avoid searching the opening end. She gave a nice topic and I returned with a tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks for the tip, Daniel, but I still advise watching Diana's other videos for more of her techniques! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails