Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorite journaling pages from 2010:





And here are a few of my favorite moments from this year:







One of my favorite things this year was walking at the beach, and here are some of my favorite images:




One of my favorite things this year has been creating and blogging for YOU!  I've enjoyed sharing my art and videos with you and I hope you've enjoyed peaking into my world.  Hopefully, you've laughed along the way, and hopefully you've been inspired to make art journaling a favorite thing in YOUR life!




As you make your way through this hectic holiday season, remember to take time for YOU and to reflect on those favorite things that put a smile on your face, a song in your heart and a journal in your hand. "Happy Creating!" Let your art shine all over


2 comments:

  1. Angelia;
    What a wonderful post m'dear. Great idea to show the best things of this year too! I absolutely love your third journal spread (about opening up yourself) Fabulous!
    I must look back through my year and pull out the positive things, I know one of them would be my trip to Arizona last spring! I wish I lived near the beach though!
    Hugs to you my dear friend! God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an observation about the first photo "Starting Line" Isn't it good that we can walk back to it?

    great journal pages and photos

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails