Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Tips and Techniques: Journaling Ideas

There are a multitude of ideas for journaling; however, even the most creative of us occasionally fall short when it comes to new ideas, or we get into a rut by using recurring themes.  Here are some of the sources that I use for my journaling inspiration.

FAVORITE PLACES



THE WEATHER


NATURE

SPECIAL OUTINGS



FOOD!


POETRY, SONG LYRICS, NEWS HEADLINES


MEMORIES/FAMILY/FRIENDS


ARTISTS THAT INSPIRE ME


These are some of my favorite resources when I'm not journaling intuitively, trying new techniques, or documenting what's on my mind.  I hope you are inspired to to try any of these resources that you may have not have tapped into yet!  What are some of your favorite resources for art journaling?

CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE

6 comments:

  1. Oh Angelia... your art journal pages are AWESOME!!! magical art... love them... and thank you for stopping by... so appreciate it:)... and I love the music on your blog... I don't want to leave...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jenny! Thank your for the sweet comments - they are so appreciated. I've been so busy that I'm behind on visiting, but I'll be back more frequently! :o)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the good tips Angelia. What a beautiful Mother & Child photo. Masters you like the same one that is my favorite.
    Happy Painting
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I'm fortunate to say it was always that way with Mom & me - we delighted in each other's company (except for about 5 mins when I was a teenager and wanted her DEAD! LOL)

      Delete
  3. I just love your journal entries and art.

    As for inspiration … I dunno … I just do my best to be open to the messages of my muse. Of course, she has me looking at *everything* as potential for including in an artful creation these days … and I can't save/use everything! But it's a challenge I'm up to. :)

    Merry creating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! There are an abundance of maple seeds this year, and I was looking closely at them this morning. Seems my muse thinks they resemble dragonfly wings, and she selected some for today's journaling :o)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails