Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday's Musings

The Muse.  Autumn.  They're a perfect blend for inspiring creativity, and on this fabulous, sunny and warm Monday, I'll be spending my day with my beloved at Lake View Cemetery.


I've only been to Lake View once before and it was a cold, rainy, November day.  If you didn't get to see that post, read about the cemetery HERE.


The statuary and monuments at Lake View Cemetery are fabulous.  I hope to have lots of photos to share with you later in the week, and I plan on doing sketches while I'm there today.


Enjoy your Monday and I hope you have a wonderful week. I took these autumn photos yesterday during our late afternoon walk on the Greenway Corridor.  I'll be back tomorrow with another "Playing with Paper" post on "Tuesday Tips and Techniques".



CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE

10 comments:

  1. Oh how incredible! I know you will find so much inspiration and joy, and how lucky to be able to spend it with your beloved!
    Hugs,
    Stephaie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelia thanks for sharing this wonderful color you are seeing. The Lake View Cemetery is somewhere I would like to visit sometime & it has to be this time of year. Looks like full color of your fall trees right now. Wow!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, Linda! I'll be posting cemetery photos later on this week. xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and stunning colors.
    What was the name of the adhesive your DH told you about and is better than 6000( through it out ast it was hard and cannot recall full name)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monica! The name of the other adhesive is Seal-All (I think it's hyphenated?) Hope you're able to find it.

      Delete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!
    WOW!!
    SOOOO PRETTY....
    These are fantastic photos of Fall...
    something I do not get a chance to experience here in, Southern California.
    Thank you for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, April! Yes, my son is really missing the autumn colors, but on the upside, your weather is much nicer than ours!

      Delete
  5. Oh you have such gorgeous fall color! We don't get much of that in California!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Geri! I'll be posting more photos later on this week :o)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails