Friday, August 27, 2010

Guest Artist

Today it's my pleasure to feature the artwork of God and my hubby, Keith.  It was so beautiful at Mentor Headlands Beach yesterday, that it crossed my mind to go back for sunset.  So, with Mugs -o- Coffee in hand, Keith and I headed out with my new Sony camera and the opportunity for some great shots.  I was a little stunned to realize that we haven't gone down to the beach for sunset all summer long.  Here are just a couple of the amazing shots that Keith captured.  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Those are GORGEOUS. I particularly love the middle one and all the different elements involved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails