Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lazy on a Sunday Afternoon

Today I'm feeding the well.  OK, maybe I'm just being lazy on a Sunday afternoon, but I've got to tell you - it feels GREAT!  I've accomplished a lot over the past week, and today I'm just sitting back and taking a look at things I've done and peaking at what the rest of the world is doing.

I just browsed through hundreds of photos in my picture file and realize that I need to do some organizing and editing - but not today. I found quite a lot of photos that I planned on using in a post but never did - until now!  Here are some of the moments in my life frozen in time.

How special am I that my friends gifted me with this fabulous wine glass?  When I want to feel like a queen, this is the route I take.  I used White Zin for the shot, but I typically prefer Merlot or Sauvignon if anyone's asking!


A close up of one of the many suns who live on my deck during the summer and fall


I scream, you scream, we all scream for Hot Fudge Brownie Delights!  (OK, OK, poetic license, people! :o) 

"Journal Joy".  It's possible this is a second appearance, but I don't think so.


I can't believe this is a spread that I created! So out of the box for me.  I used free Glidden paint samples for this spread.
Headlands Beach seems like a great last photo and a reminder for me that I am extremely blessed to have this beauty to enjoy every day.


Well, I hope you've enjoyed  being lazy on a Sunday afternoon with me.  It's so important to take time to relax and just BE.  I like to think of it as "negative space".  There must always be balance.  There must always be some down time.  So take some time out for yourself and just relax.  Your next "Happy Creating!" will be all the better for it!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails