Monday, October 4, 2010

Back In The Saddle

FINALLY!  I'm back in the saddle again and most of the buzzing has stopped in my head.  Thank you for the well wishes!  I can't believe I haven't posted since FRIDAY!  Hope everyone is doing well and planning lots of fun, fall activities.


I'm trying to remain true to my Philosophy:  "Don't sweat the small stuff.  Everything is small stuff."   Really, it is.  So anyway, I should be back into the swing of things by tomorrow.  I did get the October Journaling Prompts posted without a reminder this month - but just barely!  So, until tomorrow, happy Monday, happy October, and "Happy Creating!".

5 comments:

  1. I always, always find myself totally loving your colour choices! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages. Hope you feel better soon and ALL that buzzing stops!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spread with such vivid colors! Great words of wisdom too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great philosophy Angelia! I love your pages too! Wonderful colors you chose! I am so glad you are feeling better. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails