Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Both Ends Burning

Hello fellow art journalers!  Here it is, Wednesday, ALREADY! I've been frantically trying to finish up my art commission and burning the candle at both ends.  Here are the preliminary sketches I did for the paintings.  Each painting is 3' x 4', and each painting is near completion. 

I'll post pics of the paintings when they're finished.  Meanwhile, I'll post November journaling prompts for this week. 

Painting gives me lots of "thinking time", so I'm cooking up lots of new and exciting things for Angelia's Art Journals for the coming weeks and new year.  Stay tuned!

Happy November! and as always, "Happy Creating!"

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Angelia! I love the vibrance of each piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails