Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Journaling Prompts

The rest of the November Journaling Prompts have been published.  (See "Daily Prompts" above)  Think of the prompts as a "jumping off place".  They can be taken literally, but I hope you'll be more inclined to use them as a catalyst to journal about the emotions or memories that come to you when you first read them.


Creative journaling is a personal process.  Think of it as turning yourself "inside out".  Get past the physical and look deep inside to the spiritual you.



I can never tell you too many times that you are special!  There is no one else like you on the entire planet!  Allow yourself the freedom of inner knowing and self expression through your creative journaling.



Inner knowing and self expression can only lead to peace, happiness and "Happy Creating!"



3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, friend. I want to give you a hug right now (which is kinda cool because I'm generally not a huggy person). Love this post and I needed the reminder. ANd I am jealous of your amazing hand in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelia;
    This is a great post! I love your wisdom! I LOVE your freedom spread! You always have such amazing insight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just make me FEEL good! I love it! That first photo is so so so cool. You are just such a beautiful person.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails