Saturday, March 12, 2011

Angelia's Art Journals: Blogiversary!


"Angelia's Art Journals" blog is officially one year old today!  I can't believe a year has gone by already, and what a year it was!


I hope you've enjoyed the journey as much as I have, and I gratefully thank each one of you for your continued support of my endeavor to bring you creative inspiration and hopefully, a few laughs along the way.  I'm also ever so grateful to my gal, HP, for her encouragement to begin this blogging journey.


I've met many wonderful people through this creative, sharing community - many of whom, as blogging veterans, took me under their wing and welcomed me into this creative paradise.  Special thanks to Kelly Watts, Phoenix Peacock, Connie Hozvicka and Leslie Herger for all their support, encouragement and help from the very beginning.


To celebrate the occasion, here are some of my favorite images from the past year.  I hope they are some of your favorites, too!























It's was a great year and I'm looking forward to the year ahead.  I plan on making more videos, getting back to the beach and enjoying warm, southern breezes as I create works of art from my deck, surrounded by beautiful flowers sweet bird songs.


I hope you're looking forward to a great year, too, and that spring is making it's way into your backyard.  I also hope you'll find creative journaling a pathway to discovering all the wonderful things about yourself that make you the unique blessing that you are.  Most of all, I hope you'll remember to take time to "Celebrate, LOVE, and Create!"

9 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! Your vibrant colors and joyful artwork make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary!!! Every time I visit here I see so many beautiful pieces of your artwork. I love the vibrant colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you and your Blog Angelina! Congratulations!
    I so enjoy learning, watching, and drooling over! your delicious journal pages. Thank thank thank thank you for all you share.
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I love your blog and all its inspirations. Hopefully this summer I can use your prompts a little more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy you have your blog a year. It is always a pleasure to look at your blog. And i hope i can follow you for another year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your art & images. Happy celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blog-i-versary!! Happy I could add the spark for your inspiring, colorful blog.

    xxoo
    HP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogaversary! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and your soul with the rest of us. It is greatly loved and appreciated. Cheers to the next year and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your last year with us Angela. Your passion and creativity certainly come through in those images, they are so full of life
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails