Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday's Musings


As promised, here's the great unveiling of the finished sketch that I initially showed you a couple weeks ago.  I'm honored to have been asked by our local newspaper, "The News-Herald", to be a judge for their Olympic Ring Contest.  I created this piece as an example for them to use in their contest promotion.


I can't wait to see all the entries, and I'll be sure to post a link so you can see the submissions  and the winning entry.  If you're a local reader, HURRY!  There's still time to enter and the prize pack is great!


CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!
    Such adorable olympic rings... what a creative & artistic way to express them! :]
    Congratulations too ~xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails