Ways To Use These Titles in Your Journaling
- Use these titles as part of your page background. Cover with gesso to push them visually into the background.
- Cut these phrases into single words and use to form different meanings.
- Find interesting fonts. Cut the words into separate letters to form that "ransom note" look.
- Take color cues from these titles and use them as inspiration for a color theme.
- Use a phrase as a main element on your page. Illustrate your viewpoint.
Hundreds of words and phrases can easily be stored in a zippered sandwich bag for easy storage and use. That's my preferred method. I like to pull a handful out and choose a random phrase to play with. You can also tack them down on a sheet of copy paper and keep them in a notebook if you prefer to see lots of titles at a glance.
CELEBRATE * LOVE * CREATE