Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday's Child


"Thursday's Child" is a new feature that I'm really excited about.  I was thinking about all the wonderful people I've met through "Angelia's Art Journals" over this past 9 months and how much I've learned from each of them.

We all have so much in common, the least of which is creativity.  "Like attracts like", and the evidence that those of us who embrace our creativity eventually find one another through this wondrous Internet is amazing to someone who grew up with rotary phones and transistor radio.

Those of us driven to express ourselves through creativity also share a need to communicate what we have learned with anyone else who will listen.  The need for self expression lives within each of us, and I think that as we discover the value that this expression has in the quality of life, we want everyone to embrace it.

"Thursday's Child" is a way for you to get to know more members of our creative Internet family through interviews.  It's my pleasure to introduce Kelly Watts as my first interview.  You can read Kelly's interview by clicking on the "Thursday's Child" icon to the right of this post.  Thank you, Kelly, for being my first Thursday's Child!

Artwork by Kelly Watts
Thanks to all of you for joining me here on Angelia's Art Journals.  I'm so happy to have you as a member of my creative family.  Until next time, "Celebrate, LOVE, and Create!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see each person you have on here! And I think Kelly was a great place to start.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails