Monday, July 19, 2010

Dirty Footprints Studio Interview

I'm excited and honored to have been asked by Connie Hozvicka to participate in her "30 Journals 30 Days" project at Dirty Footprints Studio.  I met this lovely, former Buckeye gal through an art journaling group that we both belong to.  Connie is not just an amazing artist, she's an awesome spirit filled with love, whimsy and generosity.




I hope you'll pour your favorite beverage, pull up a comfy chair, and go on a wonderful journey filled with eye candy as you visit Dirty Footprints Studio.  Read about and get to know the beauty of Connie, and peak into the lives of other creatives as you navigate the first 19 interviews of her guest journalers. (I'm number 15)

I'll be back tomorrow - I have so much to tell you from the weekend.  Meanwhile, "Happy Creating"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails