Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn's Splendor

Sometimes "Happy Creating!" can best be enjoyed by observing the creating in nature.  Autumn is here in full force and her offerings are spectacular!  Here are some pics I've taken of the first half of Autumn here in Northeastern Ohio and Lake Erie's south shores.   
A Monarch butterfly caterpillar


Two fawn at the entrance to Headlands Beach


Eastern Bluebird


Entering Headlands Beach


Maples at Headlands Beach


Golden maple on cerulean sky


Geese heading south for the winter

Fairport Lighthouse


A barge returns to Lake Erie from the Grand River


Sunset over Lake Erie

I hope you've enjoyed the tour, and I hope that you take time from your "Happy Creating!" to get outdoors and appreciate all the beauty around you.

1 comment:

  1. I love taking my camera for a walk... particularly during transitions in nature! lovely photos, friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails