Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sneak Peak

As most of you are probably aware, the 21 Secrets Playground opened last Friday and we're having a blast!  I have a special journal all ready for my October Prompts from the playground and I'm busy with looking at all the other AMAZING workshops on the playground! 


I also have another journal that I'm filling with pages from the other workshops offered on the playground.  If you're still thinking about joining, there's plenty of time to get in on this fabulous opportunity. 

Here's my journal spread from Spooky's, "10 Text Techniques" workshop.  Can you say FUN?  I hope that no matter what you're doing you're having fun and spending time with "Happy Creating!" 

 To access more information about 21 Secrets, go to the link in the upper right sidebar on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails