Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nourish

I don't know about you, but I sometimes let the little things in life stress me beyond reason.  Sometimes, I even let the things that bring me the most pleasure become stressful.

I think what's important but not always easy to remember or to do, is to live my life in the now.


I will nourish my mind by going inside and listening to my inner voice, and I will nourish my spirit as I embrace the wonders and beauty of nature.


I will nourish my body ...


And allow my creativity to blossom freely.
   
Have a beautiful, nourishing day, and "Happy Creating!"

1 comment:

  1. Angelia;
    We all do this I think. I don't know why we do it, we just do. We are our own worst enemy sometimes when we allow ourselves to get so burdened down with the little things. We can give even these little things to God and He can take them away just like that! But do we? Not often! We usually tend to take them on ourselves and try to fix things, worry about things, allow them to build up in our systems until we can't help but BLOW!
    Just breathe... and know that HE is God in All things, even the little things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails