Sunday, October 10, 2010

Moonage Daydream

This is another spread that "just happened".  I began applying artist acrylics to the page in a random fashion, just playing with the color and enjoying the movement of the brush.  I began to see the shapes emerge and become a face as I began to play with Reeves water soluble wax pastels. 


 I hadn't been listening to the radio - I was just sitting in silence playing with the materials.  Before long, I realized that I was playing David Bowie's, "Moonage Daydream" in my head.  

I've had a great weekend with happy times with our boys and a bonfire last night, a long walk at the beach filled with happy moments, and a wonderful afternoon on the deck making art.  I hope you've had a great weekend, too!  Happy Creating!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angelia I love this page. So much depth to it and I really love the colors too! The faces are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails