Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Muse

I wasn't sure what I wanted to journal about today, so I began picking up and organizing my supplies.  I came across the used paper towels I had saved.  Saturated with multiple layers of paint, they were beautiful works of art in their own right.  I separated each 2 ply section and used Mod Podge to adhere them to the page.


With the addition of collaged images, watered down artist acrylics, and water soluble crayon, a spread was born.  




Don't forget to save your paint saturated paper towels for art journaling.  They add both texture and color and you get to do some re-purposing in the process.  Have a wonderful week as you find time to "Celebrate, LOVE, and Create!"


PHOTO OF THE DAY


Don't forget to spend some quiet time walking among the autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails