Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gone Fishin'

I've gone fishin' but I haven't taken any poles or lures.  I've gone fishin' with my paints and journal in my own fantasy world that I enjoy sharing with you.

A journal spread, "Gone Fishin' "   Created with craft acrylics & bubble wrap

I've gone fishin', but it's just to look at and appreciate the ambiance of the seafood restaurants down the road from me and on my way to the beach for my morning walks.


Brennan's Fish House, Grand River, OH


Pickle Bills, Grand River, OH


I've gone fishin', and it's with my friend and fellow artist, Ro.  We cast our troubles into Lake Erie and reel in the rewards and benefits of walking our way to better health.


Angelia & Ro (Photo: Ro Clarkin)

I've gone fishin', but it's with my camera.  I've captured special glimpses of nature on our morning walks, like this morning's awesome deer encounter.  These precious moments frozen in time are worth more than their weight in gold.


Deer at Headlands Beach State Park


I've gone fishin', but not for any real fish.  I've gone fishin' in the electronic universe searching for answers, and the greatest catch that I've found is YOU.  Each one of you who take the time to visit my blog, comment on the posts and participate in my activities are the ANSWER to my need to share this creative gift that I've been given. 

Thanks to each and EVERY one of you for the support, advice and love you've given to this Ohio artist and her "Happy Creating!".


"Let Your Art Shine All Over the World"


The SUMMER party and *ARTtastic giveaway continue! There's still plenty of time to enter, so read more about it and post your links HERE.

4 comments:

  1. You're such an inspiration - I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page, the red-orange eyes and lips just pop out at ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fishing with a camera is my kind of fishing. I never could stand putting a worm on a hook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your page...and your blog is always so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! It's a pleasure sharing the creative world of art journaling with you. I love hearing from you, so comments and questions are always welcome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails